Monthly Massage Memberships
I started my business in 2013 as "Zen on The Run" offering in-home massage sessions for $1 per minute.
My goal has always been to offer affordable services so that a wide array of clientele can access wellness services. I've thought about how we could get back to our affordable roots, and I've come up with the following monthly discount subscription plans.
The following plans discount our 60 and 90 minute massages by 20% for committing to a year of monthly massages.
Your subscription will renew automatically every month 12 months from the date you start your subscription plan. You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel your subscription before the end date, future services can be booked at the regular service rate. Please be sure to carefully select the subscription for the location you desire. Subscriptions for in-office services can be redeemed at our Richmond (8 N Robinson St.) location. Please note that an additional travel fee may apply for in-home services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
By purchasing a membership plan from Zen Wellness Company, you agree to the following:
1. First month payment is required for sign up for any membership plan and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month. Please contact business directly to modify the monthly billing date.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the end of the term will be subject to charge. (only applies to membership plans with fixed minimum terms and not month to month plans.).
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-payment has been processed.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for monthly payment of membership fees.
6. The business you are purchasing the membership from is in no way, responsible or obligated to pay for a member’s insufficient fund fees.
7. The business from whom who you are purchasing a membership from retains the right to auto-draft a member’s dues on their credit or debit card each month until the membership term has expired, or until a member cancels or pauses their membership (if permitted by the business).
8. Members may request a pause of a membership by contacting the selling business directly.
9. All membership plan cancellation requests, to the extent allowed by the member’s individual plan, will take effect at the end of the monthly term during which the business was notified.
10. All membership cancellation requests must be submitted to the business email on record. It is a member's responsibility to ensure that a confirmation has been received by email. Business is not responsible for a member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of a dispute, member is responsible for producing a copy of their request and the business confirmation for review. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence, then the business is not obligated to refund membership dues debited from a member’s account.
11. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.